Recruitment news from member LS Productions:
Calling all creative writers, social media leaders and charismatic influencers – we’re looking for a passionate, inspiring and driven Brand Storyteller.
LS Productions is looking for someone with a real zest for the creative industry. Do you have a way with words? Are you passionate about social media and all things digital? Do you have ingenious ideas of how to nurture a social community and captivate audiences through storytelling and visuals? Do you want to work for one of the most exciting companies in the UK? (Biased but true…)
*Drum roll please*
We’re looking for someone incredible to curate all of our communication channels from social media to press and PR. Ideally, this is someone with big ideas, creative flare, and a personality to keep up with the LS team. We would love to meet creative thinkers who can’t wait to get their hands on our social media and show the world everything that goes on behind-the-scenes of one of the UK’s brightest production companies.
As Brand Storyteller, you will be passionate about the power of social media and enjoy curating LS Productions’ online presence to the highest visual standard. You will be familiar with finding a brand’s tone of voice – confidence and wit are key – and you will be happy to create copy across social media and the website. You keep your finger on the pulse of all things digital. We want you to be self-motivated, positive, show great initiative, be creative and work well in a team. Your strong work ethic and ability to work to deadlines is essential.
You must be capable of juggling a varied workload and adapt to different tasks. While your primary focus is digitally telling the brand’s story, you will be asked to do additional tasks to support the Brand and Marketing teams. For example, conducting market research for company sales trips on new industry sectors, using both online and print content.
An added bonus would be an interest in the areas of advertising, film, fashion brands and photography, as well as a good working knowledge of the key players within both the UK and international markets (brands, production companies, advertising and photo agencies).
This is an office-based role, but will provide the opportunity to go out on set to tell our story.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a similar marketing / digital role
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Experienced in managing social media functionality including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Hootsuite,
- Youtube, Vimeo as well as blogs
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience and knowledge using social media tools
- Excellent research skills
- Confidence to brainstorm new marketing ideas
- Experience with CMS
- Scheduling and time management
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and other software is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
To find out how to apply visit their post on the LS Productions website. The deadline for applications is Friday, 7th of September at 5.00pm GMT.