SFS Member Editworks are seeking applications for a Business Development Manager. Details as follows:
Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager required for a permanent role in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team of passionate individuals and take the business to the next level.
You will be working closely with the General Manager providing input on the overall direction, development, and profitability of the company’s sales activities.
You will work to develop the company’s growth by identifying and attracting new clients to our portfolio, whilst also strengthening relationships and maximising revenue from existing contracts.
- Planning a strategy for growth and developing an implementation plan
- Identifying new business opportunities and setting up meetings• Networking on behalf of the company at industry events
- Generating marketing materials and establishing a presence on social media
- Make a positive contribution to all meetings (internal and external) on all aspects of the company’s sales activities
- You will have a proven track record in business development within the industry.
- You will ideally have an existing network of production/broadcast contacts in Scotland.
- You will have a good understanding of post-production.
- You will have excellent liaison skills. You will have experience of quoting on and producing jobs.
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills are also extremely important.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
To apply please send your CV and a Cover Letter by email with the subject line ‘Business Development Manager Application’ to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 28 July 2017.