The SFS Working Group met at fantastic host member 422.TV offices in Glasgow on Friday 19 February 2016.
We extend big thanks to Sharon and the team for having us and for putting on some yummy lunch to work through our agenda too!
This was also the first SFS Working Group meeting with its new 2016 members:
- Joanna Dewar Gibb, Artem
- Sharon Fullarton, 422.TV
- Eileen Byrne, Visual Impact Scotland (apols)
- Darryl Heway, Procam
- Amanda Millen, ScreenHI & XpoNorth
- Gail Gyi, Gaelforce 10 Management
- Julie Craik, Tayscreen & Fifescreen
- Clare Cooney, Progressive Broadcast Hire
- Emily Morgan, Production Attic
As well as the usual minutes, outstanding actions, and projects and activities in progress we were working towards hosting a new kind of event in March. A combination of member showcasing, industry networking and membership drive event.
The first of its kind was to take place on Friday 11th March in Glasgow. Wine to order!