Entry level position for those interested in pursuing a career in the technical side of television. Will suit those with an interest in video or audio production.
We demand a high level of dedication and passion from our employees and commitment towards delivering first class results.
Full, clean driving licence required.
Ensure equipment is collected/delivered in accordance with agreed production requirements; representing Procam TV Ltd in a professional manner as required by the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Load and unload vehicle as required.
- Drive to/from locations as directed. Some overnight driving may be required.
- Record visual inspection of vehicle prior to, and after each daily drive.
- Be responsible for the security and condition of allocated vehicle and equipment whilst allocated as driver.
- Record written and computerised information as appropriate.
- As directed, work within Warehouse shadowing or assisting Kit Room Technicians.
- Assist in keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy e.g. sweeping as required.
- Adhere to Procam TV Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, Confidentiality.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are developed and maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations or training as required.
- Relevant other duties as assigned
- Successful applicants will follow a career path which could lead into crew positions.
If you think this sounds like you please send your CV to: email@example.com
View this post on the Procam website here.